AppZone as Nigeria’s leading e-banking/payment solutions provider and systems integrator continues to maintain a focus on empowering commercial Banks to render innovative banking services via various electronic channels through the deployment of on-site platforms and the integration of these systems to existing infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the process of internal customers payment.
- Keeping and updating fixed asset register.
- Responsible for banking transactions and reconciliation.
- Analysing financial statements.
- Responsible for preparing staff payroll.
- Liaising with LSIR/FIRS.
- Posting of transactions and preparation of reports using Accounting software applications.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
- Applicants must possess an OND in Accounting.
- Maximum of a 2yrs related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting packages.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
interested individuals should send a copy, each, of their CV’s saved with name and surname example John Smith.CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org